I guess its probably time to update my blog...AGAIN! I thought that I would have some time over Christmas to do this but even with staying home this year, it was still crazy. We all ended up being sick most of the Christmas break....oh what fun!! Once New Year's came, we wanted another week just so we could feel like we had time off. Stuff that we have been up to...
1. Katie finished volleyball and is now playing basketball
2. Alyssa is now perfecting signing her name....on everything...and it even has curly ques.
1. Katie finished volleyball and is now playing basketball
2. Alyssa is now perfecting signing her name....on everything...and it even has curly ques.
3. Presley is running ..... I mean RUNNING, everywhere.
4. Katie is having fun with friends.
5. Alyssa is having fun with friends too.
6. Presley has her hands into EVERYTHING!!!! I can't take my eyes off of her.
7. Joe has been out on the Harley trying to enjoy some warm weather down south but it ended up raining on him.
8. I have been busy with the house, kids, taxi service and trying to keep my trips to town a minimum, even though I only live 2 miles from it! : )
9. Joe has been putting in some long hours at the dealership.
10. Trying to get used to being in Young Women and hoping that some how my life should slow down.
4. Katie is having fun with friends.
5. Alyssa is having fun with friends too.
6. Presley has her hands into EVERYTHING!!!! I can't take my eyes off of her.
7. Joe has been out on the Harley trying to enjoy some warm weather down south but it ended up raining on him.
8. I have been busy with the house, kids, taxi service and trying to keep my trips to town a minimum, even though I only live 2 miles from it! : )
9. Joe has been putting in some long hours at the dealership.
10. Trying to get used to being in Young Women and hoping that some how my life should slow down.
Alyssa turned 4 (going on 16) in October. I can't believe that she is growing up so fast. She can't wait to start preschool. She does so much here at home that I opted not to put her in this year and to wait to start preschool next year. She misses the deadline for starting Kindergarten so she wouldn't be able to start until she is almost 6. That's ok though. She loves being home with Mom and she is such a great help and big sister to Presley.
She wanted a bee cake this year like her cousin Kailey's! It was nice not have to make 10 different icing colors for her cake this year! : )
Presley turned 1 at the end of October. She has grown up so much these last few months. She is talking so cute and loves to boss everyone around. Her favorite thing is being in her diaper...all day long. Sometimes I wonder if she's cold but it doesn't seem to bother her. She has definately been the child that I have to keep an eye on her all the time because she thinks she can do everything. Her new thing now is to get the princess stool and climb up and sit on the back of the toilet tank. I don't know where she gets the climbing thing from? : }
Halloween 2009
The girls loved dressing up this year. We ended up not going to the usual trunk or treat this year and decied to hit up a few houses in town. It was fairly decent weather this year too. Katie was a Renissance Princess, Alyssa was a tap dancer and Presley was our cute little black cat.




3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I LOVE the costumes....all the girls look beautiful! Ya, the climbing...who knew?! haha It's come full circle Mandy!
Cute pics! All of my kids climb. I can't keep anything out of their reach!
You guys have been BUSY! The girls are as beautiful as ever. And the climbing...I do remember a story about a certain someone climbing on top of the fride. Just sayin... :)
Post a Comment