Wishing everyone a very wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving. It's funny how certain things bring you back to your childhood and help you get into the "spirit". Every year, I always look forward to the good old Charlie Brown holiday cartoons. I remember when I was little counting the days until they were on. Even though 40 minutes of them were commercials, I still enjoyed watching them. Well, you would think that I would grow out of such thing by now, but I caught myself the other day trying to find out when it would be on. Unfortunately, I never did find it and have missed a few these past years. I know, I know, I should probably buy the set on dvd but I'm not sure if it would be the same. I am grateful for all the blessings that I have in my life. Often times, in this hectic life we live, some of them go unnoticed or even unappreciated. I hope all of you will take time to thank our Heavenly Father for all that he has given you. "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."




3 comments:
I missed them today too! I was able to find the Halloween one last month but my favorite is the Thanksgiving. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
Ah, you missed Snoopy making popcorn for Thanksgiving ;) We miss you guys!
Mandy I am so glad to see you blogging again! Do you think I can get your updated address for my Christmas cards? That would be just great! Thanks!
maria wood
mariacwood@gmail.com
Post a Comment