September 4, 2008
It's "ALL" about the Moisturizer!!
The other day I was busy cleaning the house and getting some things done when I passed by the bathroom. Alyssa had just been in there and she likes to put lotion on her hands after she washes them. She even likes to add a little to her cheeks. She always says, "Mom, I need some lotion on my cheeks. Their "chapty". Anyway, I just happened to glance at her very carefully pushing down on the nozzle and didn't think much of it. Well, after awhile I didn't see her so I went to the bathroom to see where she was and this is what I saw.... I guess she thought you could never have enough moisturizer on your face! It was quite funny because when I asked her what she was doing she just simply replied that "her cheeks were chapty!" What girls go through to be beautiful and to prevent those darn wrinkles! : ) There's never a dull moment at our house!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I thought I would add some manliness to our page. This is Joe's buck that he shot this last fall with Trevor. Boy we sure have enjoyed the summer sausage and jerky!




4 comments:
oh my goodness! That just made me laugh so hard. Tell Alyssa thank you for getting into mischief for me! It brightened my day!
You can never start moisturizing too early ;)
She is just too cute! Hope you are all doing well. How are you feeling? Take care.
That is hilarious! She never stops, does she? She has the cutest stayings and does the funniest things. What a cutie! It was good to see you out camping!
Dang, she's adorable! That's hillarious!! I don't know if Joe told you but I did the same thing when I was like 18 months old, only it was with Desitin diaper cream, I bet that was fun for her to clean up, ew. So tell Lyssy, Aunt Andrea understands!!
Post a Comment