Alyssa would put her ball right next to the hole and then she would get so excited about getting it in there she would run back to me all excited. She's also a good cheerleader to bring. After every shot Katie or Joe would make she would say, "Good Job" or "Go Daddy, Go Katie!" It was fun to see that our house would just be across the reservoir. You'll be able to see the course from our backyard. Maybe I could catch a few holes with Joe's binoculars and see for sure what hole he's really on when he's supposed to be home! :) I really liked the first picture because in the background is where our house is going to be!
September 21, 2008
Golfing with the Girls
Alyssa would put her ball right next to the hole and then she would get so excited about getting it in there she would run back to me all excited. She's also a good cheerleader to bring. After every shot Katie or Joe would make she would say, "Good Job" or "Go Daddy, Go Katie!" It was fun to see that our house would just be across the reservoir. You'll be able to see the course from our backyard. Maybe I could catch a few holes with Joe's binoculars and see for sure what hole he's really on when he's supposed to be home! :) I really liked the first picture because in the background is where our house is going to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I thought I would add some manliness to our page. This is Joe's buck that he shot this last fall with Trevor. Boy we sure have enjoyed the summer sausage and jerky!




3 comments:
What cute pictures! The girls are going to be pro golfers before you know it! Looks like fun! Hope you are doing good! We miss you!
I LOVE these pictures!!! Mom & Dad are gonna love them too. There's a golf course in our neighborhood too, we're all gonna make Dad jealous ;) Your property is amazing... so picturesque!
Yes, very cute pictures! I didn't know Alyssa was golfing too! I'm actually going to go golfing with Mom in a few weeks. Am I crazy?! I think I am just desperate for something different to do! Have you ever gone with Joe?
Post a Comment