July 12, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Ok! It was definately a crazy weekend. Joe's family came up for Katie's baptism on the 5th of July so they were able to be here for the 4th. We packed in quite a lot in those few days. The guys went golfing the morning of the 4th and we raced down to the annual parade that we have. We were a little late so we were literally running across the highway to get to where we parked the truck the night before. I was pretty tired by the time we got there so the pictures I did take, weren't the greatest. Sorry. Then I realized that I didn't take any more for the rest of the day! What a ditz I am!

No comments:

"A truly rich man is one whose chilren run into his arms when they are empty"


Well, I thought I would add some manliness to our page. This is Joe's buck that he shot this last fall with Trevor. Boy we sure have enjoyed the summer sausage and jerky!