July 12, 2008

Golf Anyone?...

Well, it was only a matter of time before Joe got his way. The girls love to golf with their daddy! Alyssa thought it was really neat to have a pink ball to hit. Joe took her out in the back yard with Katie's clubs and hit a few with her. Then she wanted to venture out on her own. She actually is a really good hitter! She chased the ball all over the yard. Katie is sure getting a good swing. Joe will take her out the the golf course by our house and she can really drive those ranges!! Way to go Katie and Alyssa! That is definately something they didnt' get from Mommy! I guess I can cheer for them. (although I wasn't a cheerleader either! :)




1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yes, the golf is in our genes! It's so fun to see Joe playing with his girls, we miss you guys!

"A truly rich man is one whose chilren run into his arms when they are empty"


Well, I thought I would add some manliness to our page. This is Joe's buck that he shot this last fall with Trevor. Boy we sure have enjoyed the summer sausage and jerky!