March 17, 2009

THE PROJECT!

So here is the latest on the house. The siding has gone up, garage doors are finally on...not very useful now that most of the crappy weather is done, the drywall is hung and the walls are textured. The trim work and inside doors came today and our builder is going to work on that this week. Next is paint...whether we do that or not, we'll see. I think that kind of stuff is left up to the professionals! :) Anyway, here are a few pictures. We are sure getting excited. It will be so nice to have more room.

3 comments:

Dave and Amber said...

The house looks great! I am excited for you guys. Love all the pics of Presley too. She is growing up fast. What a cutie. Hope all is well. Take Care!

Jake & Rachel said...

WOW! It looks great and so much more finished then when we saw it! I can't believe you'll be in there by May, just a few months to go. I'm so excited for you guys.

Andrea said...

It looks amazing, I'm so happy for you guys. I love the stonework on the chimney and the garage doors and all the arches...so nice!!

"A truly rich man is one whose chilren run into his arms when they are empty"


Well, I thought I would add some manliness to our page. This is Joe's buck that he shot this last fall with Trevor. Boy we sure have enjoyed the summer sausage and jerky!