March 15, 2009

Baby Face...You got the cutest little baby face!


Wow does time fly! I can't believe that Presley is already 4 1/2 months old! She is really growing too fast. Infact, I just went through her dresser yesterday and had to move onto the next stage of clothes. It made me sad because it is probably the last I will ever see them. We have definately accumulated quite the little girl wardrobe!
We have had so much fun with Presley. The girls just love her to death and love to take care of her. Katie has been such a big helper and Alyssa loves to entertain her baby sister. She is already starting to roll over, and drink from a water bottle. And just the other day she said "MaMa". Ya, I know, it was in her babbling but still, I can count it right? I just have to teach her to say "DaDa" in the middle of the night. That way there is no argument as to who has to get up with her. : ) I couldn't believe that I haven't put pictures on the blog of her besides when she was born. I realized that most of them are of her lying down, but she is such a good baby that I can (most of the time) put her down and she will entertain herself. Life has definately been pretty crazy for us but I wouldn't change it for the world. Here are some cute pictures of Presley. While I was putting this together, the song..."Baby Face" came to mind. She definately has the cutest little baby face. (I'm not partial am I?)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Awwwww! I LOVE all the new pictures, I've been wondering what she looks like now...she's so beautiful!! And I know all too well the feeling of putting away a stage of clothes and wondering if you'll see them again. You get kinda attached when your babies go through these adorable stages in them!

Jake & Rachel said...

Yay new pics of Presley! Can you tell Annie and I were waiting for them? :) She is getting so big and is still so beautiful! It really makes them seem older when you have to put away a stage and get out a new one, huh?

"A truly rich man is one whose chilren run into his arms when they are empty"


Well, I thought I would add some manliness to our page. This is Joe's buck that he shot this last fall with Trevor. Boy we sure have enjoyed the summer sausage and jerky!