October 16th was Alyssa's 3rd Birthday! Boy did she have fun. We weren't able to celebrate it on the actual day so we made it last ALL weekend! Katie even made her a cake on Thursday and then I made her Princess carriage cake for her party. She definately loved being fussed over! I can't believe she is already 3. It seems like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital and I was having to relearn what to do with a baby, all over again. She is such a joy to our family and definately the life of the party. She is always coming up with such funny and cute things to say. We hope you had a great birthday Alyssa! We love you lots!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I thought I would add some manliness to our page. This is Joe's buck that he shot this last fall with Trevor. Boy we sure have enjoyed the summer sausage and jerky!




2 comments:
Happy 3rd Birthday Alyssa!! She is so dang cute and, I agree, always the life of the party!! Love & miss you Lyssy!
I can't wait for the post about my new niece....and I just sent a package for her today so it should get there later on this week ;}
Happy Birthday Alyssa! We love you so much! It looks like she had a great party. I always love your cakes Mandy, you are so talented. Eli wants a Mickey Mouse cake...uh oh...I am not good at cake decorating so this should be interesting.
Post a Comment