February 25, 2008

Sledding at Beus Hill

My family all decided to take the kids sledding at Beus' Hill a few weeks ago. It was so much fun to have all the cousins there. It was so nice. The wind wasn't blowing, it was warm and we had the WHOLE HILL all to ourselves.... on a Saturday even! We played for hours!!! I think that is one highlight to our winters here! We took Bremen and Andrea when they came to visit us and I think they liked it too! :)

Katie invited her friend Haley to go sledding with us. They are inseperable and LOVE to giggle!

Boy! Did these "3 Amigos" have fun. They loved getting pulled around in the snow!

Daddy and Alyssa loved playing in the snow. Daddy took a break from drooling over snowmachines to take his picture. But the drooling didn't last long. Now next time we go, he has his own.

Another toy for Daddy. I'm beginning to wonder who has more....my girls or Joe? I think it is pretty close!

5 comments:

rvan said...

It must be a van thing!!! I know how you feel!!

DeAnn McWhorter said...

FUN!! We need to go sledding. I just let the kids go out and I sit inside where it is nice and warm. I guess I am too much of a California/Arizona girl.

Andrea said...

Hey Joe, you gonna share with your sister this time, I wanna play with that toy! That mountain was so fun--even if it was 5 degrees out!

Trevor and Amy said...

Hey woman! You need to update your blog every now and again! If you come down, we can take some cool pictures for you and then you can put them on your blog! Love ya!

Andrea said...

Hey Mandy! I tag you--go to my blog to see what I'm talking about! Love you guys!

"A truly rich man is one whose chilren run into his arms when they are empty"


Well, I thought I would add some manliness to our page. This is Joe's buck that he shot this last fall with Trevor. Boy we sure have enjoyed the summer sausage and jerky!