Alyssa and Katie were playing horsey tonight after dinner. We kept hearing Alyssa running around saying "Hi Sugar! Come here Sugar"! I guess she named her horse and was trying to round her up in none other than....Her Cinderella shoes! Katie is always so good to play fun things with her sister.
"A truly rich man is one whose chilren run into his arms when they are empty"
Well, I thought I would add some manliness to our page. This is Joe's buck that he shot this last fall with Trevor. Boy we sure have enjoyed the summer sausage and jerky!
The Fam
Our Beautiful Girls
Katelynn Brooke
She is always doing something to make you laugh!
Alyssa Paige
She loves posing for pictures. Quite the little supermodel!
Presley Morgan
She did NOT want to sit on the ground so she is pulling a funny face!
While in the sealing room in the temple, the tour guide explained what the mirrors represented. While Mom was showing Katie, I stood up to show Alyssa. When we looked in the mirror, she turned to me and said, "Mommy, these are our blessings." I don't think any other words could have been more perfect.
Katie said she liked seeing lots and lots of Katie's, Grandma's, Mommy's and the chandeliers!
Things Alyssa said about the Temple
When they showed us the baptismal font she said, "look Mommy, bathtub!"
She loved seeing the chandeliers in the Celestial Room. She just looked up and said, "Ooh, Sparklies"!
While walking through, we saw so many pictures depicting Christs' life and she would turn to me and say, "Mommy, look, Jesus." But there was a few other times throughout the tour that she would just quietly whisper "Jesus".
We were walking back down the stairs and she said, "Mommy are we going? I told her "Yes" and then she said, "Can we go again?"
2 comments:
So cute! Where'd she come up with Sugar? I love it!
Okay, Mandy, I want a new post! It's been 3 weeks! Stop cleaning and just blog! Love you guys, Andrea
Post a Comment