January 29, 2008

I'm a BIG KID NOW!

Alyssa now has her very own "BIG GIRL" bed like Katie's. She loves to go and sit on her bed and read. (And of course she has to be dressed in her Cinderella pajamas and you can't forget the glass slippers)!

4 comments:

Trevor and Amy said...

Wow! Look at your sweet computer skills! This is so dang cute! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog Mandy! Everyone is starting blogs now, I feel like I'm behind! You're doing a great job, I love the background. I can't wait to see more!

DeAnn McWhorter said...

Mandy,
Your blog is so amazing. I need your help! How do you do it? Is there a site you went to for the background? It is fun to see your cute family! Your girls are so adorable! Miss you guys! DeAnn

rvan said...

Hey mandy, thanks for inviting me to your blog!! This is so fun! I just checked our andreas too! Your family is getting so big!! Where does the time go?
Randi

"A truly rich man is one whose chilren run into his arms when they are empty"


Well, I thought I would add some manliness to our page. This is Joe's buck that he shot this last fall with Trevor. Boy we sure have enjoyed the summer sausage and jerky!