January 18, 2009

Always my sister, Always my friend


My Sister and Brother-in-law took some pictures over Christmas for us. This one was so cute of Presley. Amy & Trev...I will try to decide on them as soon as I can, I promise. They do such an awesome job and they make it look so easy that we decided to get a camera like them to see if we could do it too. (So far I'm flunking out in Photography : ( Trevor took this picture of the Logan Temple and I am going to use it for my Primary bulletin board. IT'S AWESOME! Thanks guys.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!! What a sweet picture of your darling girls....love it!! Thank you for posting ;)

Dave and Amber said...

So excited to see a new post! Hope you guys are doing well.

Andrea said...

They are seriously talented, that picture is awesome of the temple, and absolutely adorable of Presley!! What kind of camera did you guys get? A Canon like Aunt Cherie or a Nikon like me? So fun!

Trevor and Amy said...

Cute pictures! You'll have to let me know which ones you want so we can work on them with photoshop. If you have some you have taken that you want touched up, send them to us and I will have Trevor fix them for you. Or I can try to explain how to do some of the things over the phone! I seriously love your house pictures! Wow! Your house is going to be sooooo nice! Lucky!

Jake & Rachel said...

That temple picture looks so professional, it's amazing! I would buy it. And that is a really cute pic of the three girls and of course Presley.

ANDY and MANDY said...

Your blog looks so cute! Your house is really coming along. Hope everyone is doing good, Take care.

"A truly rich man is one whose chilren run into his arms when they are empty"


Well, I thought I would add some manliness to our page. This is Joe's buck that he shot this last fall with Trevor. Boy we sure have enjoyed the summer sausage and jerky!